Pages

Thursday 1 December 2011

Back Again..

I am back again, back with a bang,
single enough, don't need a gang,
strengthened myself, out of pang,
entombed the sad song, which i sang.

I am back again, back in style,
buried the past, closed the file,
strengthened myself, my spirit agile,
learnt a song, on which i smile.

I am back again, back to win,
to stand out of the throng, the common din,
strengthened myself, away from sin,
now i sing a song, vim akin.

I am back again, back to steal,
hearts of all, all with zeal,
strengthened myself, learnt to heal,
happy is the song, glad i feel.

I am back again, back to be heard,
to appeal to all, to say my word,
strengthened myself, courage mustered,
valour my song, makes me a stalwart.

I am back again, back to shine,
to make me better, better than fine,
strengthened myself, now i don't whine,
i rhyme a song, a song divine.

Yes! I am back again, touchwood!..In time,
no tears now, only symphonies sublime,
strengthened myself, made happiness prime,
Hope is the song, which i rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment