Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

Let go of! Dec.16,2012.

Pray and persevere all through life, whatever pain it brings,
Because Life is all about letting go of things.

Topsy-turvy, turbulent, turmoil,
Coal, rusted and ruined, in a silver foil.
Do not regret! Do not revolt! Be mind-cuffed.
We have been taught to let go of, remain bluffed.

They dominate, we fall to servitude,
Armchair speculation is what loves the multitude.
Do not revolt! Do not rebel! Compromise.
We have been raised to let go of, but never rise.

He is hit, I am not. I am fit, why should I?
Inaudible his cry. Maybe he'll die! Care? Why should I?
I fear to care, I fear to dare, and I fear to stand.
I have been forced to let go of, and..

..and my soul just died, never to resurrect,
I let go of..my life. Let go of!

No comments:

Post a Comment